The administrator takes special care in the field of privacy and data protection of website users, in particular, he applies the rules set out in the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free the flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) guarantees to all persons logging in by filling in contact forms and registering on the website that the data will be properly protected in accordance with the provisions of Polish law and European Union law. All Users of the website remain anonymous and it will only be up to the user’s decision when he registers or logs in to the website. The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
– processed in accordance with the law, fairly and in a transparent manner for data subjects
– collected for specific, clearly and legally justified purposes and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with these purposes
– processed in a manner ensuring adequate security of Personal data
– processed in a form that allows identification of the data subject for a longer period than is necessary for the purpose for which the data are processed. Each time the purpose and scope of data processed by the administrator result from the consent of the client or legal provisions.
During the visit to the website, Users may encounter contact forms used to download the data necessary to handle their requests. The rules for the processing of personal data by the Administrator and the rights of data subjects can be found in the Information clause tab.
CHowever, cookies collect various types of information, as a rule, they do not constitute personal data, as they do not allow for the identification of the user. Some of the information may, in certain situations, be considered personal data. For such information, which may be Personal Data, the rules for the processing of Personal Data in the Information clause tab apply fully.
Two types of cookies are used – serial and permanent. The first of them are temporary files that remain on the user’s device until logging out of the website or turning off the software – then they are automatically deleted from the user’s device. The cookies we use are primarily intended to make it easier for the user to use our website, for example by remembering the information provided once, so that the user does not have to provide it each time.
Each client is entitled at any time to:
– access to personal data
– transferring personal data
– requests for rectification and restriction of processing or deletion of personal data
– lodging a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office – withdrawal of any consent given to the Administrator at any time
– objecting to the processing of personal data carried out for the purpose
implementation of the legitimate interest of the Administrator